ENTERPRISE SEARCH SUMMIT is a highly intense, in-depth, 2-day conference that covers how to develop, implement and enhance cutting-edge
internal search capabilities. If you are an information manager or IT or search professional, ENTERPRISE SEARCH SUMMIT is where you will learn
strategies and build the skill sets you need to make your organization’s content not only searchable but "findable."
Expert instructors and industry analysts will cover the building blocks of “search,” including metadata, taxonomies, and classification; the complexities of
searching both structured and unstructured content; and how to determine which features are essential and which search solution is right for your needs.
ENTERPRISE SEARCH SUMMIT delivers the skills and knowledge you need to implement, manage, and enhance search in your organization.
Who Should Attend
- Search managers
- Intranet/portal managers
- IT managers
- Information & knowledge architects
- Content managers
- Web publishers & developers
- Information professionals
- Knowledge management professionals
- Anyone who is responsible for organizing, managing, and retrieving internal and/or external information
What You Will Learn
- Get the nuts and bolts you need to make search work.
- Learn from the experience of hands-on information managers that are implementing search software and getting results.
- Learn how to maximize your existing investments
- Be equipped to make wise decisions about enhancements and new investments.
- Hear case studies from practicing enterprise search professionals.
- Explore search as part of Information Architecture and Knowledge Management.
- Understand when and why to use taxonomies and metadata in enterprise search.
- Get briefed on emerging search strategies, tools, and developments.
- Network and share ideas with other knowledge, technology, and information managers with similar needs and concerns.